Amazing Annie believes that every person who is at risk of anaphylaxis and prescribed it should be able to afford it. Listed below are current available patient resources that may help reduct out-of-pocket cost for ephinephrine.
Contact us if you need assitance in securing an epinephrine auto-injector and already have a prescription from an doctor.
- EpiPen® and EpiPen Jr®
- Generic Epinephrine Auto-Injector (Authorized generic of EpiPen®)
- Impax Epinephrine Auto-Injector (Authorized generic of Adrenaclick®)
Patient Assistance Programs may help reduce the cost of epinephrine to the patient, including expansion of assistance programs/coupons. Questions regarding the programs should be directed to the manufacturer.
- Coupons - utilize websites such as GoodRx.com to compare pricing and find coupons
- If you have a children’s hospital nearby, find out what support or grants it may provide to help you pay for the prescription.
- Talk to your employer and insurance company about exploring other health insurance plan options and potential cost saving measures.
- Shop around — check pricing with different pharmacies in your area.